Condition of participation:
• performance of the hym „Coming together to sing“
Example for the festival course:
1st day: arrival and official welcoming ceremony
2nd day:participation in the concert of all ensembles and visit to a festival concert
3rd day: meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
4th day: workshops with conductors, participation on a mess, departure
Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
The festival schedule and the number of festival concerts will depend on the number and kind of participating choirs and orchestras.
There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities and for talking with other festival participants.
• organization and implementation of the festival
• participation in the concert of all ensembles
• participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall
• accommodation, half-board (breakfast and dinner) at a hotel by requested category
• free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
• bus for transfers and trips in Germany
• guided city tour in Dresden
• shipping on the river Elbe with a steamer
• guided city tour in Weimar
• guided city tour in Halle
• tour guide for a Musican Valley roundtrip
• guided city tour in Prag
• guided city tour in Wien
To start with, we ask you to complete the inquiry form.
Then we will send you further details regarding costs of participation.
Deadline for applications: